- What is Gelatin?
Gelatin is extracted from collagen and is a high molecular weight protein composed of 18 amino acids. Bovine hide, bones, pig skin and fish scales are normally used for the production of the gelatin.
- The function and application of Gelatin
Gelatin is used in confectionery, water jellies and desserts, dairy products or functional food, for its versatility. Its functionalities include firming agent, formulation and processing aid, stabilizer and thickener, surface-active agent, and water finishing agent.
a) When added to warm liquids, the viscosity increases and forms a gel as the liquid cools.
b) The gel is thermoreversible meaning it can be melted back to liquid and cooled to re-gel several times. Products containing gelatin can also be frozen.
2. Binding of water
3. Formation of texture
4. Use as a thickening agent
5. Formation and stabilization of emulsion
6. Formation and stabilization of foam
Typical applications include:
- Confectionery; Gelatin desserts; 2. Dairy products and desserts;
Advantages of Yasin Gelatin
- Meat and fish, aspics, sauces. 4.Clarification
Specification of Yasin Food Grade Gelatin
- The suitable viscosity
- High Transparency and Transmittance;
- Low bacteria Count;
- Low Chromium Content.
- Higher Swelling Ratio and Purity
Packaging & Delivery
- Packing :packed in 25kg woven bag
- Delivery Lead Time :20-25days after the receipt of deposit
Minimum Order: 1000kg